Name:
Location: Big Sky Country

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

2016 Presidential Election - This is it

Today is election day 2016. Mrs. Bill Clinton and The Donald have been at it seemingly forever, but hopefully it will all end today. Hopefully. Saw a bumper sticker this past weekend that looked like any presidential bumper sticker out there. It said, "Giant Coment 2016". Probably many were wishing for that after the political antics of the past year, decade, century? I have implemented a media blackout for today. I will avoid the 'media' until there is a definitive result. And as my nephew says, if it's important, someone will tell you. Alas, I do miss today's celebrity news. I'm left to wonder what Kim, Kanye, and all the other PoS out there have done overnight. I wonder if this fascination with "celebrities" will ever end? Will people finally say that they've seen enough train wrecks performing on stage that they no longer care to see any more? I have noted that this presidential election maybe one of my last, certainly one of a very limited number that reman for me. I know that when I am dead, it is one thing that I will not miss. However, I will miss hot fudge sundaes and mountain tops, but not the Amerikan political scene.